Salem Campus Bookstore Hours
All orders must be placed online!
Please continue to contact us with questions or concerns by phone or email.
Bookstore is now Virtual. Please contact us by phone or email.
Winter Term Hours:
Virtual....please contact us by phone or email.
Spring Term Hours Coming Soon.
All Sales are Final on Course Material Purchases.
March 15th - 19th
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
You like used books don't you?
Sell back your books starting March 15th. By selling back your books we are able to offer more used options for the following term. Check their value through the following link: Buyback
We offer different methods to sell your books:
- Please make an appointment to bring your textbooks to the Salem Campus Bookstore during finals week. Our appointment tool will be available starting March 10th.
- Shipped books must be postmarked by Thursday of buyback week (Mar. 18th). Any Shipments postmarked after, we will consider donations for the Library.
- Drop book in the Salem Campus Library drop box in Green parking lot by Mar. 19th. This is the only library box we are accepting buyback books in. All other drop boxes are for library use only and any buyback left in them will be considered donations.
P: (503) 399-5131
Check your books value:
CONTACT: [email protected] with questions or
Message us on Facebook! Chemeketa Bookstore
Textbooks on Sale SOON for Spring Term!!!
- UPS Free Shipping Term (Through January 22)
- After Jan. 22 UPS $7.95 for shipping and handling, $2.00 for each additional item
Not Shipping Internationally
Questions on How To Order Your Books From The Chemeketa Bookstore?
Check out our how to video:
***The bookstore is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged merchandise***
Yamhill Valley Campus
YVC Bookstore will not be open for business until further notice.
Email [email protected] with any questions.
Address them to:
4000 Lancaster Dr NE
Salem, OR 97305