Textbooks and other Course Materials are returnable for a full refund during the first two weeks of the term in which the books were purchased.
After the 2nd week, returns accepted based on manager approval, potential fees may apply.
- You must have the original sales receipt.
- All returns must be in original condition. Any shrink wrapped items will not be accepted if open.
- You must have photo I.D.
- If books were purchased on a credit/debit card, you must have card in hand and the refund must be credited to the original card.
IF YOU PURCHASED ONLINE:
- Textbooks shipped to you may be returned for a full refund during the first two weeks of the term in which they were purchased.
- Books must be in original condition.
- If books are shrink wrapped in a bundle and the bundle is open, they are not returnable.
- You must enclose a copy of your original order and make note of what you are requesting us to do on the order.
- Refunds will be credited to the bankcard on which they were purchased.
No refunds on Textbooks during the last two weeks of the term.
After a class has completed, you may not return books for a full refund, regardless of the date of purchase.
**Defective merchandise will be replaced. Original packaging and receipt must accompany return.**
Refunds will be given for general merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase, provided the Return Conditions listed above are met.