Returns have time limits - For texts purchased in the bookstore, the policy is as follows. Textbooks are returnable for a full refund during the first two weeks of the term in which the books were purchased. After the 2nd week, returns accepted based on manager approval, potential fees may apply. No refunds on Textbooks during the last two weeks of the term. After a class is over, you may not return books for a full refund, regardless of the date of purchase.
- You must have the original sales receipt.
- All returns must be in original condition. Any shrink wrapped items will not be accepted if open.
- You must have photo I.D.
- If books were purchased on a credit/debit card, you must have card in hand and the refund must be credited to the original card.
**Defective merchandise will be replaced. Original packaging must accompany return.** Due to Covid-19 all clothing item sales are final. There are no refunds on computer hardware or software. Refunds will be given for general merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase, provided the Return Conditions listed above are met. Returns have time limits - For texts purchased on-line, the policy is as follows:
- Textbooks shipped to you may be returned for a full refund during the first two weeks of the term in which they were purchased.
- Books must be in original condition.
- If books are shrink wrapped in a bundle and the bundle is open, they are not returnable.
- You must enclose a copy of your original order and make note of what you are requesting us to do on the order.
- Refunds will be credited to the bankcard on which they were purchased.