Steps to Select Textbooks
How do I ensure I have the correct textbooks for my class?
View the Authorized Textbook List
This link takes you to the Bookstore’s Chemeketa Dashboard site. This site is only available to college employees.
- On Campus: You must be logged in with your network username and password. Using a generic login for classroom, student use, or adjunct faculty work area computers will result in an error message.
- Off Campus: If you are accessing the site from home or another personal computer, the link will prompt you for your login information. See: How to Access Employee Dashboard from Home
- Still need assistance? Call the IT Help Desk at 503.399.7899
If you plan to use Default textbooks, no further action is required
The Bookstore will automatically order those textbooks for your course sections.
If you plan to use an Alternate or Alternate (pilot) textbook, select an Alternate Textbook
Selections are due:
- End of the tenth week of spring term for fall term use
- End of the fourth week of preceding term for summer, winter & spring term use
Alternate Textbook Selections will remain active and will be used for all subsequent terms until the textbook is removed from the Authorized Textbook List or the selection is adjusted by the instructor.