Fall term buyback & rental returns are due final exams weeks:
Salem Campus -December 2 - 7, Monday - Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm, Saturday, 9am-2pm
YVC Campus - December 2 - 5, Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 1:00pm
Get cash for books you no longer need!
- If you attend classes on campus or one of our nearby outreach campuses, please bring your textbooks into the store during finals week. They also do buyback at the Yamhill Valley Campus during finals week only, Monday - Thursday only.
- Check our website during finals week to find out the value of your books. (not all books have resale value)
- Shipped books must be postmarked by the last day of buyback.
- We will send you a check for any books we can buy.
- Enclose name, address and student I.D. number (for a check).
- How much money do I get back? If we need the book for the next term, you will receive the price quoted at the time of buyback. If we don't need the book, you get what the used book wholesaler will pay us. Sadly, some books are worth nothing!
The following textbooks are not considered for buyback.
- Water Damaged (This includes minimal water damage)
- Excessive Highlighting
- Missing components, such as CD's
- Writing in ink
- Excessive writing in pencil
- Excessive odor
- Workbooks/Study Guides
- Severely curled covers
- Instructors or Annotated copies
- Books marked "Free Copy"
- International editions
- Used access codes
Send books to:
Chemeketa Community College Bookstore
4000 Lancaster Dr. N.E.
Salem, OR 97305
If you bring your textbooks into the store for buyback, it must be during final exams week only. Pictured ID is required.
Add an ISBN to your buyback list by typing the number into the Enter ISBN: field. Click the Add ISBN to List button to build your list.
If you have purchased textbooks through this site, please click this link to view which of your books are part of the current buyback list.Login to View Buyback Information for Past Purchases