Spring Term BuybackIs now closed.
Couldn't make Buyback?
Check out our alternative options through this link: Missed Buyback
Get funds for books you no longer need!At The End of Each Term:
- Check our website during finals week to find out the value of your books. (not all books have resale value)
- Please make an appointment to bring your textbooks to the Salem Campus Bookstore during finals week. Our appointment tool is available now.
- Shipped books must be postmarked by Thursday of buyback week (June 10th). Any Shipments postmarked after, we will consider donations for the Library.
- Drop book in the Salem Campus Library drop box in Green parking lot by June 11th. This is the only library box we are accepting buyback books in. All other drop boxes are for library use only and any buyback left in them will be considered donations.
- We will offer cash or place funds on your student account. Your choice.
- Enclose name, address and student I.D. number for mail in and drop box.
- How much money do I get back? If we need the book for the next term, you will receive the price quoted at the time of buyback. If we don't need the book, you get what the used book wholesaler will pay us. Sadly, some books are worth nothing!
- Spring Term we are offering a raffle. Any student who participates in Buyback will receive a raffle ticket. One per student. You will be entered in a raffle to win 2 camping chairs and a cooler. We just need your name and K# to participate.
The following textbooks are not considered for buyback.
- Water Damaged (This includes minimal water damage)
- Excessive Highlighting
- Missing components, such as CD's
- Writing in ink
- Excessive writing in pencil
- Excessive odor
- Workbooks/Study Guides
- Severely curled covers
- Instructors or Annotated copies
- Books marked "Free Copy"
- International editions
- Used access codes
Send books to:
Chemeketa Community College Bookstore
4000 Lancaster Dr. N.E.
Salem, OR 97305
If you bring your textbooks into the store for buyback, it must be during final exams week only. Pictured ID is required.
Add an ISBN to your buyback list by typing the number into the Enter ISBN: field. Click the Add ISBN to List button to build your list.
Click the link below to view ISBNs in your current buyback alert list. This list may also include books you have previously purchased through this site.View My Buyback Alert List