Spring Term Buyback & Rental Return
June 9th - 12th
Tuesday - Friday
10:00 am - 4:00 pmRentals Due June 13th.
Get cash for books you no longer need!
- If you attended virtual classes, please bring your textbooks to the Public Safety Information Booth next to the Green Parking Lot at the Salem Campus during finals week for your social distancing safety.
- Rentals can be dropped in the brown, Library drop-box outside building 9. It is facing the Green Parking Lot. Don't forget your K#!
- Check our website during finals week to find out the value of your books. (not all books have resale value)
- Shipped books (buyback or rental) must be postmarked by Tuesday of buyback week.
- We will send you a check for any books we can buy.
- Enclose name, address and student I.D. number (for a check).
- How much money do I get back? If we need the book for the next term, you will receive the price quoted at the time of buyback. If we don't need the book, you get what the used book wholesaler will pay us. Sadly, some books are worth nothing!
The following textbooks are not considered for buyback.
- Water Damaged (This includes minimal water damage)
- Excessive Highlighting
- Missing components, such as CD's
- Writing in ink
- Excessive writing in pencil
- Excessive odor
- Workbooks/Study Guides
- Severely curled covers
- Instructors or Annotated copies
- Books marked "Free Copy"
- International editions
- Used access codes
Send books to:
Chemeketa Community College Bookstore
4000 Lancaster Dr. N.E.
Salem, OR 97305
If you bring your textbooks into the store for buyback, it must be during final exams week only. Pictured ID is required.
Add an ISBN to your buyback list by typing the number into the Enter ISBN: field. Click the Add ISBN to List button to build your list.